Friday, April 29, 2016

I recently got contacted by a college coach. He said he saw me in another girls videos, and liked what he saw. When i talked to him on the phone he said he knew about my injury, but was still very interested and willing to work with it. 
so i went down to one of their practices to meet them, and get a feel of the environment and school. the coaches seemed like very good, fun guys. 
I didn't know what to think, i was definitely excited that someone is still willing to work with me and my knee. But I'm just worried i won't get to the level that i need to be in college. Along with Re-tearing my knee. Its all just unexpected, i never really thought i would get the opportunity.  But I'm signing and they are going to red shirt me for the fall(i won't play just practice) and then in the spring time they will pay for room and tuition. Im excited and nervous at the same time, but i won't be alone, i will know about 6 girls that I've played with.
 
Image result for cochise college logo

No comments:

Post a Comment