April 27th was 3 months(13 weeks) after my operation, and as of now I can run, jump, but as long as I'm going straight, I still can't do any cutting or actual playing.
Last week my swim team started practice and since I'm coaching too, I haven't been getting in everyday. But oh man did it feel good when I did go in. I wish that there would of been heated pools available to me when I first started my recovery because my legs were surely burning after the first time.
Yesterday at my physical therapy I used the leg press machine. They set the weight to 90lbs, with my injured leg I did 4 leg presses. With my right healthy leg, I was able to 30 leg presses.....
I just need more time in my days, I have school everyday, then since swimming has started that takes up my after school time. And weekends I always have things going on.
I need to start going to the gym and strengthen my legs back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment